Rev. Frank T. Carter, Pastor
Rev. Timothy A. Meehan, Retired Pastor
Mr. Bill Parkinson, Deacon
Mr. George McCarroll, Retired Deacon
Mrs. Peg Dmytruk, Parish Office Manager
Mrs. Maria Fisk, Parish/School Bookkeeper
Ms. Marie A. Celso, Director of Music
Mrs. Lisa Furino, Religious Education Coordinator
Holy Thursday- No 8:00 am Mass, 11-12 noon Confessions, 7:30 pm Mass of the Lord's Supper, 8:45-10:00 pm Solemn Adoration.
Good Friday-No 8:00 am Mass, 3:00 pm Good Friday Liturgy, 7:00 pm Stations of the Cross in Church followed by a Lenten meal in the church hall.
Holy Saturday-No 8:00 am Mass, 10:00 am Prayer Service with Blessing of the Food, 11-12 noon Confessions, 4:00 pm No Mass, 8:00 pm Easter Vigil
Easter Sunday-8:00 am Mass, 10:00 am Mass, No 6:00 pm Mass.
Saturday, April 20, Knights of Columbus, Rodrigo Council 44 Clothing Drive, 8:00-5:00 in the church parking lot.
Monday, April 29, Recitation of the Rosary at 7:00 pm in the Church. All are invited.
Saturday, May 4, First Communion at 11:00 am.
Tuesday, May 7, is the 60th Anniversary to Priesthood for Rev. Timothy Meehan.
Saturday, May 11, SAVE THE DATE, Mother's Day Dinner. More details to follow.
Tuesday, May 14, SAVE THE DATE, Hero's Dinner at Anthony's Ocean View. More details to follow.
Friday, May 17, film "The Heritage" sponsored by the Knights of Columbus, Rodrigo Council 44. More details to come.
Sunday, May 26, Join us at the 10:00 am Mass to celebrate Fr. Tim Meehan's 60th anniversary to priesthood.
Food Pantry is now open every Saturday 10-11 am in the Senior Center for drop off or pick up food.
Bible Study is every Thursday evening 7:00-8:15 pm in Church.
385 Townsend Avenue
New Haven, CT 06512
Corner of Townsend Avenue and Burr Street
Sunday Masses at 8 a.m., 10 a.m. and 6 p.m.
Daily Mass: Monday - Saturday at 8 a.m.
Every Saturday at 3 p.m.
Join us Good Friday: 7:00 pm Stations of the Cross in Church followed by a Lenten Meal of soup/bread in the Church Hall. This is free for all so please join us.
Atlantic City Bus Trip sponsored by the Knights of Columbus Rodrigo Council 44. Sunday, May 19-Tuesday 21, 2019. Only 20 room available. Call Mike Fimiani 203-627-9216. Flyers are in the church vestibule with more details.
St. Bernadette Summer Carnival
Tuesday-Saturday, August 6-10, 2019.
Sponsored by Knights of Columbus, Rodrigo Council 44
Readings for the week of April 21, 2019
- Sunday: Acts 10:34a, 37-43 / Ps 118:1-2, 16-17, 22-23  / Col 3:1-4 or 1 Cor 5:6b-8 / Jn 20:1-9 or Lk 24:1-12 or Lk 24:13-35
- Monday: Acts 2:14, 22-33 / Ps 16:1-2a and 5, 7-8, 9-10, 11  / Mt 28:8-15
- Tuesday: Acts 2:36-41 / Ps 33:4-5, 18-19, 20 and 22 [5b] / Jn 20:11-18
- Wednesday: Acts 3:1-10 / Ps 105:1-2, 3-4, 6-7, 8-9 [3b] / Lk 24:13-35
- Thursday: Acts 3:11-26 / Ps 8:2ab and 5, 6-7, 8-9 [2ab] / Lk 24:35-48
- Friday: Acts 4:1-12 / Ps 118: 1-2 and 4, 22-24, 25-27a  / Jn 21:1-14
- Saturday: Acts 4:13-21 / Ps 118:1 and 14-15ab, 16-18, 19-21 [21a] / Mk 16:9-15
- Next Sunday: Acts 5:12-16 / Ps 118:2-4, 13-15, 22-24  / Rv 1:9-11a, 12-13, 17-19 / Jn 20:19-31