Rev. Peter Buczek, Administrator
Mr. Bill Parkinson, Deacon
Mr. George McCarroll, Retired Deacon
Mrs. Peg Dmytruk, Parish Office Manager
Mrs. Maria Fisk, Parish/School Bookkeeper
Ms. Marie A. Celso, Director of Music
Mrs. Lisa Furino, Religious Education Coordinator
Food Pantry is now open every Saturday 10-11 am in the Senior Center for drop off or pick up food. We are in need of canned vegetables, tomato products, PB&J, cereal, baby food, paper towels, rice & pasta, coffee/tea/juice, boxed potatoes.
There is no Bible Study in August. We start back up in September. Bible Study is every Thursday evening 7:00-8:15 pm in Church.
Knights of Columbus, Rodrigo Council 44 sponsoring bus trip to Magnanini Winery in Wallkill, New York on Sunday, October 6. Includes a 6 course meal and more. Price is $129 per person. Call Mike Fimiani for more details or to reserve your spot 203-627-9216.
SAVE THE DATE: St. Bernadette Golf Classic dedicated in Memory of Joe Martorelli on Monday, October 14, 2019 at Orange Hills Country Club. 10:00 am Shotgun. Looking for raffle prizes. Become a sponsor. For more information call Maria Martorelli Fisk at 203-882-7173 or Laura Camputaro at St. Bernadette School at 203-469-2271.
385 Townsend Avenue
New Haven, CT 06512
Corner of Townsend Avenue and Burr Street
Sunday Masses at 8 a.m., 10 a.m. and 6 p.m.
Daily Mass: Monday - Saturday at 8 a.m.
Every Saturday at 3 p.m.
St. Bernadette Summer Carnival
Parishioners, Friends, and Neighbors, Thank you to all of you who came out and joined us last week at our Parish Carnival. Fun was had by all, both young and old. Thank you to all the volunteers who gave up either a few days or their whole week to help make this Carnival such a great success.
Sponsored by Knights of Columbus, Rodrigo Council 44
Knights of Columbus , Rodrigo Council 44 is planning a Bus Trip to Magnanini Winery in Wallkill, New York on Sunday, October 6, 2019. Winery Day Trip. Start the day wine tasting with cheese and crackers in the wine cellar on the beautiful ground of the winery followed by a six course meal in their banquet room. More details on Church flyer. Only $129.00 per person. For more information and reservations call Mike Fimiani 203-627-9216 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Readings for the week of August 18, 2019
- Sunday: Jer 38:4-6, 8-10 / Ps 40:2, 3, 4, 18 [14b] / Heb 12:1-4 / Lk 12:49-53
- Monday: Jgs 2:11-19 / Ps 106:34-35, 36-37, 39-40, 43ab and 44 [4a] / Mt 19:16-22
- Tuesday: Jgs 6:11-24a / Ps 85:9, 11-12, 13-14 [cf. 9b] / Mt 19:23-30
- Wednesday: Jgs 9:6-15 / Ps 21:2-3, 4-5, 6-7 [2a] / Mt 20:1-16
- Thursday: Jgs 11:29-39a / Ps 40:5, 7-8a, 8b-9, 10 [8a and 9a] / Mt 22:1-14
- Friday: Ru 1:1, 3-6, 14b-16, 22 / Ps 146:5-6ab, 6c-7, 8-9a, 9bc-10 [1b] / Mt 22:34-40
- Saturday: Rv 21:9b-14 / Ps 145:10-11, 12-13, 17-18  / Jn 1:45-51
- Next Sunday: Is 66:18-21 / Ps 117:1, 2, [Mk 16:15] / Heb 12:5-7, 11-13 / Lk 13:22-30